- Biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Freshwater quality and quantity
- Coastline changes
- Air and sea pollution
- Other environmental issues
MedECC includes > 360 scientists from 30 countries. Membership is based on contact with the organizers and open to all scientific experts working on climate and environmental change from the natural sciences, social sciences and/or a humanities perspective. MedECC covers all major geographical sub-regions of the Mediterranean area.
Three MedECC workshops were held between May and July 2017 corresponding to three chapters of the first MedECC workshop:
– WG1: “Water, food, energy”, 10-12 May 2017, Rabat, Morocco
– WG2: “Ecosystems, ecosystem services”, 17-19 July 2017, Marseille, France
– WG3: “Development, health, human security”, 19-21 June 2017, Palermo, Italy
Click here for details.