The intended outputs of the MedECC, depending on participation, stakeholder interest and financial support, include:
- Regular and comprehensive “state of the art” reports about climate and environmental change for the entire Mediterranean basin, including summaries for decision-makers for approval by government representatives.
- Specific reports on demand by decision-makers on specific issues, sectors or scientific domains.
- Scientific workshops co-hosted by MedECC and research institutions or MedECC supporting institutions.
- Training for decision makers, professionals and other stakeholders involved in environmental change mitigation and adaptation.
- Dialogue between the scientific community, decision makers and stakeholders on specific issues of environmental change in the Mediterranean basin.